Thomaston Volunteer Fire

Fire In A Commercial Structure Waterbury Rd 5/26/16

A pile of clothes left in a dryer causes a smokeyfire which charged the laundramat with smoke. When smoke was seen coming fromthe roof area of the building Thomaston Volunteers were activated. The primary search found a moderate smoke condition but no extension from the commercial dryer unit. The crews had the situation under control quickly and the structure was ventilated using it's ventilation system and postitive pressure produced by a fan hung in the front door

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

Return to Homepage